Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alien Abduction?


SO for someone who so strongly believes in things like ghosts and demons, even fairies and mermaids...I have a hard time believing in aliens...or maybe its that I DO believe...but dont want to...?

At a very young age, my dreams were haunted by images of aliens. A weekly or even nightly occurrence to my dreams...

The fear that I felt from these dreams made my other vivid dreams or ghosts and monsters seem like child's play...but why?

At about the age of 10, I went to bed as any normal 10 year old would.
I drifted off to sleep and was yet again haunted by these aliens that I so frequently saw...but this one was different...
It seemed more real.
I "opened" my eyes and blinked as the bright white light around me hurt my eyes...letting myself focus, I looked around the room I was in. I was tightly strapped to a metal table, completely naked. I could feel the cold meal against my skin. I watched as 3 aliens stood over me...peering past them I noticed a little boy...about my same age, clothes less and strapped to another metal table no more then 6 feet away from me...aliens huddled around him too. He was still unconscious.
I looked back up to the light above me, seeing large metal objects and needle looking things. Then...I was awake.
I sat up in bed, back in my bedroom...my chest feeling like a thousand pounds was sitting on it. I looked down and noticed a new scar across my chest...in a place where I had never before been cut. A scar that never even existed before...I felt the small raised light pink scar over my chest and wondered where it had come from...was I really dreaming? Or was my "dream" real?

Since that night...I have (with other eye witnesses) seen 3 distinct UFO's. Once at about 13yrs old, once at about 15years old and once at 18years old.
Each of these times, I have had others with me to witness what I was seeing...and each time...no one has been able to explain what it was...

Was I abducted when I was little? Were they checking up on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment