Saturday, August 15, 2009

Personal experience

I just had the craziest thing happen to me...a first for me for sure!

I felt like I needed to lay down, so I did.
I wasnt even really tired, just bored and had nothing else to do.
I closed my eyes and saw a white figure...I tried to open my eyes back up and they would NOT open...i was trying SO hard, I got them open a bit and they were forced shut again...then all of a sudden I was at Emily's bridge. I could feel the cool air and an energy in the bridge. I was on one side of it and started running thru it to the other side, the energy inside was INTENSE and all of a sudden I felt like I had been possesd. I was wondering if it was a dream so I grabbed onto the bridge and I could feel all the cracks and everything in the wood...it was like I was really there. the feeling inside me was so intense so I sat down on the corner of the bridge. A man came up to me to see if I was ok, but I was so overwhelemed I coudnt talk and I just stared at him...he left and came back and when he came back there was a black figure behind him, he could feel it so he turned around but when he did it was gone...
I was trying to wake up, so I did. I had my hands over my chest and was holding each hand, I let go to wipe hair out of my face, but my hand was still holding a hand. I took my loose hand and grabbed the other hand to pry it away from my other hand...then I woke up AGAIN and I could STILL feel the hand in my hands...and it slowly faded away...
it was the craziest more realistic thing that has EVER happened to me... I cant even begin to tell you how real it was...I would swear I was really in that bridge, I could feel the wood under me, i touched it and felt it perfectly, I could feel the energy inside the bridge and then inside me and I felt the hands while I was even awake....not only that but I had SPLINTERS in my hands....it was crazy!!!
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment