Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just strange...


So it's a Tuesday night, my kids are with their dad and I decide to get in a jog. I'm near the end of my run and out of breath so I am just walking now, it's fairly dark and all of a sudden I feel huge claws digging into the back of my head, Startled, I scream and turn around there there is nothing there, my hair is all messed up so I take it down and then notice a huge owl sitting on the telephone wire...I'm looking at it and it is staring back at me...I start walking backwards, still watching it...watching me and it dives at me again. I now turn and start walking faster, again it perches on the wire and is watching me and for a thrid time dives at me...at this point I run home...with a serious headache...
that had to have been the strangest thing that has happened to me....

1 comment:

  1. owls can do that if there is a nest nearby...but wow! that would be scary strange to have happen!! glad you are okay...be careful in that area for a while as she might still be protective!

    ReplyDelete