Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little about myself...


My name is Sarah. I am 24. Since I was little I have been able to see ghosts with both my physical eye and "inner" eye. I can sense when a spirit is in the room...so strongly that I can tell what it is wearing, color of hair, facial expressions and movements. I have had many many encounters over the years...along with seeing ghosts I also developed a strong esp (which once I married a pastors son...was gone...but is now slowly coming back, 4 years later). I could tell when the phone was going to ring and who it was for before it even rang. I could read minds (to a point) if someone was to sit down with me and concentrate on a number, letter, color, name or object...write it on a piece of paper or whisper to a friend and I could tell them what it was. I knew in school when the teacher was going to call on me, or when someone was going to come up and talk to me...

There is a limit (so far) to my encounters...I can read facial expressions, and see the figures...but I have not yet been able to hear anything...other then screams from the spirits.

I have many stories to share...and many more to come!
Please feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment