Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oujia Board Night 1



Ok...so believe it or not...with all these ghostly encounters i had never used a Ouija board before...until about a month ago. The night started out with 4 friends (including myself), several small candles lit and the board in the middle of the bed. For about 20 minutes nothing happened. I continued to take pictures thru-out the whole night...during this beginning time, nothing showed up in these pictures...

Several minutes into the night the pointer on the board started to move...as soon as this started happening MANY orbs started showing up in the pictures...There was this one very bright one that was right outside the bedroom door where we were playing, I have zoomed in on it to show you it is not a dust orb (like most orbs in photos). The creepy thing is when I moved into my new apartment I could sense a women's ghost...well I proceeded to tell my friends about this forever resident who haunted my apartment...a young women in her 20's, not happy at all, committed suicide. Well when the board started to move, we asked if it was male of female...it said female.

Randomly throughout the days i would smell an over powering smell of smoke…or something burning…just recently I was seeing the woman again and felt like I knew how she died…electrocuting herself in the bathtub.I have seen 2 bright lights in my room hovering in the corner for a minute then quickly moving and disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment